The past 2 months have been full of excitement, adjustment and pure joy!
![]() |
| 1st day of Toddlercare |
![]() |
| 1st day of school/work for everyone (I went back to work for 2 weeks before having the twins at 36 weeks) |
![]() |
| Off to school |
![]() |
| Leif meeting his brothers for the first time. He was a little shocked to see two! |
![]() |
| The twins were born on August 27th (Born 5 days earlier than planned) |
![]() |
| 1 week old |
![]() |
| My boys! I'm one lucky mama! |
![]() |
| Our family of 5...I'm SO outnumbered! |
![]() |
| Rylan |
![]() |
| Kai |
![]() |
| 2 weeks old |
![]() |
| Kai's beginning to catch up to Rylan |
![]() |
| Each of my boys at 1 week. Any resemblance? |
![]() |
| 2 months already! |
![]() |
| 2 peas in a pod and Fred Flinstone (minus his Wilma) |
As we are finally in a routine and adjusting to becoming a family of 5, I head back to work next week. I have enjoyed watching my boys grow from 36 week old preemies to strong and thriving newborns. As much as I have loved being home with my boys, I am also ready to be back at school, interacting and socializing with adults, progressing and learning in a career I love and value, and watching my kids learn to socialize and interact with friends at daycare. May the next transition and adjustment period begin...




















Lots of cuteness to love!
ReplyDeleteI love everything about this post! The twins are getting chunky, I love it! And holy cow the side by side picts of all 3 babies, they're definitely related. Love the costumes. Good luck with the next transition.
ReplyDeleteOmg, you have a twins! So cute!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-klaim-asuransi-kesehatan-cigna