BEFORE
The first cut!
Had to do the mullet with bangs
Then they had to act like rednecks...
Do you see the resemblance?
All the kids at school think that Gordon, Chris and Jordan are related. They have led the kids to believe that Jordan and Gordon are brothers and that Chris is their cousin.
An even better looking mullet
AFTER
SO much hair!!!
Kristel looked at this picture and thought Jordan was face down in a trash can =)


holy cow that's a ton of hair that came off! I think he should have kept the mullet!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the redneck picture... but I extra love the short hair! So much better :)
ReplyDeleteWOW. I cannot believe Jordan cut his hair! Lol. I am in the middle of the UCCS library laughing really hard; everyone around me is looking at me like I am freak. These pictures are awesome.
ReplyDelete