Saturday, October 3, 2009

National Nigerian Day

Here are some pictures from the National Nigerian Day celebration at school

In our traditional Nigerian attire

Amber (kindergarten teacher) and I at the after school celebration



Jessica's Homeroom class
some of my boys

The small one in the green and the one in the white are Senator's sons

My girls

Tina, my lovely assistant.
The local teaching staff thought we looked wonderful and were so excited that we dressed up in their traditional clothes. It was fun to dress in the attire, although we did feel a little out of place.

2 comments:

  1. I Love seeing all the pictures from everything you guys are doing and everything around you! I'm either slow or you must do what I do sometimes and start a post and then not publish it until later so then it doesn't show up on my blog as something new...anyway it's always fun to see what you guys are up to!

    ReplyDelete