Here are some random pictures that were taken around Abuja. This will probably be a reoccuring theme on the blog since there are so many random things that happen in Abuja. =)
Some of the gang at Krystal's birthday party (left to right: Ron-high school principal, Dusty, Lauren, Khalid, and Gordan)
Melinda (Ron's wife) and Krystal partaking in some karoke.
It's quiet the process to get in the house...
livestock outside our school
Chris hanging on a fence...
Tis the season... for gas shortages. We were lucky enough to get to a gas station right as it was opening and were second in line...only took 15 minutes to get our gas for the month.
We hope you liked our little photo gallery of common things seen around Abuja. We'll keep taking pictures of random things and we'll update again soon.


That's great that you are dong this!! Thanks for the pics!
ReplyDeleteJess, I just saw the blog! I am so excited for you and Jordan! Your adventure in Africa seems wonderful! THank you for sharing with everyone. You look great! I like the shorter hair in the new pictures!!
ReplyDelete