This is what has consumed my life this week. The first summer of CC we took a class which taught how to integrate the arts in the classroom and this summer we took the second half of that class. This project was just to prove that we can do art, even if we think it's an impossible task (which I was very sure it was).
Thursday, June 11, 2009
I Did This?...
This is what has consumed my life this week. The first summer of CC we took a class which taught how to integrate the arts in the classroom and this summer we took the second half of that class. This project was just to prove that we can do art, even if we think it's an impossible task (which I was very sure it was).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


jess this looks AWESOME!! I didn't know you could draw! What did Jordan's look like??
ReplyDeleteI didn't know I could draw either! Jordan didn't take that class, but he was glad/relieved that he didn't have to do that project.
ReplyDeleteThat's great Jess!
ReplyDelete