Our Life, Love, and Adventures
Very cute pictures. I like the last one the best. You guys look great! 3 is so much better than 2.
Keep the photos coming! Leif is a cutie! Hopefully we will see you all this summer!
So cute! The first and the last are my favorite! We can't wait to meet him!
Love the pictures, I feel a little sad that Leif will be so big before I get to see him. My favorite pictures are the feet and the hands.
Very cute pictures. I like the last one the best. You guys look great! 3 is so much better than 2.
ReplyDeleteKeep the photos coming! Leif is a cutie! Hopefully we will see you all this summer!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! The first and the last are my favorite! We can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures, I feel a little sad that Leif will be so big before I get to see him. My favorite pictures are the feet and the hands.
ReplyDelete