It's been so nice to have my mom here for the last 3 weeks...I don't know what we'll do without her!
Luckily we still have one week, but it's going to go fast...
My mom has quite the green thumb, so Jordan and I took her to a plant souk and had her pick out a bunch of flowers to plant. Jordan and I had planted flowers a few months back, but we were in need of change and my mom was itching to garden.
![]() |
| Mom planting new flowers |
![]() |
| One of our first tomatoes |
![]() |
| The finished project...can't wait for all the flowers to bloom My mom's birthday is coming up, so we treated her to a Riyadh experience; High Tea at the top of Al Faisaliah Tower. |
![]() |
| Al Faisaliah Tower. The Globe Restaurant is inside the ball. |
![]() |
| Enjoying High Tea (and a dessert buffet) at the top of Al Faisaliah Tower |










No comments:
Post a Comment