Some random pictures for you to enjoy...
These lizards are seen all around town. Such vibrant colors!
The ring road-- a highway that circles the city. We are driving towards the stadium. (white dome seen in the background)
Waiting for business

Home Sweet Home


See...Jess really does wear pj pants around the house.

Mango season.
Can you believe the size of these things?!

During the mango season we've enjoyed mango upside down cake, mango sorbet, mango salsa, and mango smoothies. We'll be sad when the season is over.


Who doesn't wear their PJ pants at home?!?! :)
ReplyDeleteWell...I do now! When we first moved here, I hadn't even consider bringing pj pants because of the heat, but now that I'm accustomed to the heat, I gets a little chilly in the house. =) Who would have thought?! I posted the pic because some people don't believe me when I say I get cold and I have to put on my pants.
ReplyDeleteYou're so cute :)
ReplyDeleteThat mango looks massive, yet this photo is somewhat deceptive because you have midget hands. I bet the mango doesn't look so big in Jordan's hand!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kalee! I know I have little hands, but midget hands?! LOL. I'll send you a picture of the mango in Jordan's hand just to prove to you the size of these things. haha
ReplyDelete