Thursday, July 2, 2009

MAT Friends

Yeah for graduation and surviving the MAT program! (we weren't sure we'd make it)

We have all been through so much the past year and we've become such a close group. We cried, had nervous breakdowns, and laughed uncontrollably together. Last summer we became a family and it will be hard to go our separate ways. Polly is moving to Estes Park and is teaching 4th grade, Pam is teaching Kindergarten at Rockrimmon, Marci is having her second little one, and I am moving to a new continent, country, and hemisphere.


Although we will not be at CC everyday together, I look forward to continuing our relationship.














Stampin-Up party- November 2008





Marci's baby shower-June 2009









2 comments:

  1. I don't care what continent you are on or what hemisphere you are in. I don't even care what PLANET you are on (although that might make visiting more difficult)...
    'cause I will always be your friend :) Love You!!

    ReplyDelete